I'm trying something new with this blog post - instead of reviewing a single book or series, I'm going to give you some recommendations of books that I think need more hype. Some of them are already well known, some are not, but altogether I wish more people read them so that I can gush about them with more people!
( List Enclosed )
That's all for now. If you're interested, maybe I'll put together a contemporary recommendation list someday.
( Essay Enclosed )
To sum up, I thought I'd take a look at my top 10 favorite books I read this year. These are ones that, despite my hectic pace, still stick with me to this day. They are in no particular order.
1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandi Nelson (Review Here)
2. Breakout by Ann Aguirre (Review Here)
3. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4. Winter by Marissa Meyer
5. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
6. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (Review Here)
7. Dark Sparkler by Amber Tamblyn
8. The Martian by Andy Weir
9. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
10. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
I hope to get at least a couple more review up by the end of the year. Sorry for the dead air!